Begun ca. 1150 and completed in 1185. The butresses were added in the 15th and 18th centuries.
Chevet and library
A fine example of the double-wall structure in early gothic architecture (ca. 1170-1185). At clerestory level the exterior passage is clearly visible.
South transept and part of chevet
Ca. 1170-1185, with the exterior passage on the upper level, taken from Tournai, and the entrance on the southwest side.
General view of nave and choir
The nave towards the west façade and part of the north transept
Ca. 1170-1185, 1185-1230.
The ceiling of the nave
Ca. 1170-1185, the gothic-style adaptation of the Norman thick wall with the passages clearly visible.
The west façade